Welcome to nataliehunsaker.com, as operated by Natalie Hunsaker Fine Art. These are our rules if you want to use our website and the services or products available from our website. If you do not agree to these rules, you cannot use our site. We can change these rules whenever we want and will post the new rules on our site, whether you notice them or not. We have intentionally written them in a way that avoids legalese so that everyone can clearly understand and agree to the rules and understand their rights and responsibilities.
We hope there won’t be any problems and that you will reach out to us if you are having issues with our site, service, or products.
1.0 Site Services
We agree to provide you with services, or the “Service” through nataliehunsaker.com. In exchange for providing this service, we require you to follow these rules:
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Site, or if you are a resident of the EU, you must be at least 16 years old.
- Don’t lie about your age. If you are under 18, you agree that a parent or legal guardian agrees to these rules on your behalf.
- Don’t change anything about our website or applications, upload any type of virus or malware, or do anything that might interfere with the way the Site or its services works.
- Don’t do anything that might affect how other people use and enjoy the Site. Be a good neighbor.
- Don’t encourage anyone to break these rules.
Use your common sense, and be a good human.
- Don’t use anybody else’s account without their permission or try to find out their login details.
- Don’t let anyone else use your account. Keep your password secret.
- Don’t set up an account with someone else’s name, including a famous person or company. If you lie when you set up an account, you can be kicked off forever.
- Don’t use any type of software or robot to create accounts or access Site, and don’t use it send spam or unwanted messages to others.
- Don’t register an account if your previous account was disabled or you were kicked off for violating our rules.
- Don’t register for an account if you are not allowed to under any other rules or laws.
- Don’t register if you are a convicted sex offender.
2.0 Your Rights
3.0 Our Rights
We are not responsible for the following:
- Links to other companies or websites, even when the link shows up in Site
- What happens when you connect your Site account to another website or service, including sharing a picture or video. You should read the rules for that service to know your rights.
- The data cost on your mobile device for using Site or its services.
- Any content that is stolen or copied from the Site by someone else.
4.0 Intellectual Property Rights
All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks and service marks are owned by and property of Natalie Hunsaker Fine Art, or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on this Site is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible, including asking for financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing you to stop using our intellectual property immediately. Do not try to use our stuff, remove it, change it, or claim to be us without written permission.
Limited Use with Attribution: You may use our intellectual property with clear and obvious credit back to our site, as well as correct links back to the page where the materials, designs, images, text, quote or post is specifically located. You may never claim any of our intellectual property as your own or your original creation, however, even with attribution. Please utilize the grandma test: If a grandma saw the content on your site, she should understand that the content is NOT yours. If you cannot make the distinction that clear, then please do not use our content in any way.
5.0 This Agreement
6.0. Advertising, Affiliates and Testimonials
7.0 Refunds & Payment Collection
We like to have fun, but we take our business seriously. We’d appreciate your careful consideration of the service and products available on the site, and we advise you to make your purchases carefully.
We are happy to work with each customer until they are fully satisfied. We allow returns for refunds if the item is shipped back to us within 30 days or less of purchase. Items must be returned in their original packaging in their original condition. If an item is not received back in this condition, we reserve the right to ship the item back to you for you to keep, at our discretion.